Other Psychological Associations
Association for Psychological Science
Association for Research in Personality
European Association of Psychological Assessment
German Psychological Association
- Division of Differential Psychology, Personality Psychology and Psychological Diagnostics
International Society for the Study of Individual Differences
Personality Psychology Foundation
Society for Personality and Social Psychology
Overviews of teaching materials
- The EJP Blog compiled a summary of the episodes of the Personality Psychology Podcast that can be used for educational purposes.
- ARP made a list with suggested references in order to broaden, build, and diversify the sources taught in graduate and undergraduate personality courses.
- SPSP created an overview with syllabi, textbooks, teaching aids, and videos related to social and personality psychology.
- Personality Pedagogy is an online community of teacher-scholars which provides support and resources for the teaching of personality psychology.
- The personality-project is a collection of web pages devoted to the academic study of personality. It is meant to guide the interested student, researcher or serious layperson to recent developments in the field of personality research.
- The NOBA project provides high-quality resources to support your teaching. All resources are both free and open-licensed. The project contains 10 online modules on personality written by experts in our field: https://nobaproject.com/browse-content?query=&topics=8.
- Personality-related videos and a description of why the videos are useful for teaching
- PsychExamreview’s Youtube channel including videos on personality
- SPSP Experts series featuring prominent scholars in the field, serves as an introduction to major topics of personality psychology and shows how they relate to us today