ECP19 | 2018, July 17-21 | Zadar, Croatia
- Zvjezdan Penezic (University of Zadar, Croatia)
- Denis Bratko (University of Zagreb, Croatia)
- Heritability of personality and correlated constructs
- Jennifer Tackett (Northwestern University, USA)
- Thoughts on replicability in child personality research
- Cornelia Wrzus (Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz, Germany)
- Does age matter for personality psychologists?
- Angelique Cramer (Tilburg University, Netherlands)
- A network perspective on (ab)normal personality: theory, methods and challenges
- Wendy Johnson (University of Edinburgh, UK)
- What if personality ‘traits’ evolve?
- Michal Kosinski (Stanford Graduate School of Business, USA)
- Predicting personality from faces using deep neural networks
- Randy Larsen (Washington University, St. Louis, USA)
- Personality and emotion
- Jerome Rossier (University of Lausanne, Switzerland)
GDPR note: We take photographs from our conferences to keep historical records of our events. We believe that maintaining and publishing this record is of legitimate interest to the association, as well as the broader community of researchers and the public at large. If you want us to remove a photograph that depicts you, or you request the same on behalf of a deceased person, please contact the secretary.