By sponsoring networking and travel stipends for Early Career Researchers (ECRs), EAPP aims to increase its regional scope and cross-national relationships among its members and support ECRs in building collaborative networks with the European personality psychologists.
Eligibility for funding
EAPP provides networking and travel stipends for cross-national visits among the members of the Association. As an eligibility requirement, the Host researcher (Host) has to be based in Europe, and Visitor’s main affiliation has to be in a country different than the one of Host. Both Host and Visitor have to be (or become) EAPP members prior to application.
- Visitors are ECRs, i.e., PhD students or postdoctoral researchers within 5 years of the award of their PhD degree and without a tenured professorship. These durations exclude any period of career break, e.g. for family care or health reasons.
- Duration of the visit: minimum of 1 month
What funding covers
The stipend of 5,000€ can cover the following expenses:
- Economy class travel costs
- Modest housing costs
- Modest allowance of living costs
- Research costs (e.g., research materials; participant reimbursement)
Applicants must confirm that these costs are not covered by any other funding institutions.
Two networking and travel stipends of 5,000 EUR each will be offered in non-ECP years.
EAPP Travel and Networking Grants
|Grant Winner||Report||Date||Location and Host|
|Vera Buijs||2019 Travel and Networking Grant Report||2020, February-March||Heidelberg, University
Dr. Cornelia Wrzus