ECP12 | 2004, July 18-22 | Groningen, The Netherlands
- Boele De Raad (The University of Groningen, The Netherlands)
- Consistency of personality
- Personality and social comparisons
- Personality and the prediction of behavior
- Personality and psychopathology: A new model for DSM-V
- Personality: Romantic or rational?
- Culture and trait psychology
- Childhood roots of adult personality
- Inconsistency in personality: Its origins structure and the consequences
GDPR note: We take photographs from our conferences to keep historical records of our events. We believe that maintaining and publishing this record is of legitimate interest to the association, as well as the broader community of researchers and the public at large. If you want us to remove a photograph that depicts you, or you request the same on behalf of a deceased person, please contact the secretary.