ECP8 | 1996, July 08-12 | Ghent, Belgium
- Ivan Mervielde (University of Ghent, Belgium)
- How personality feels
- Personality stress and illness: Facts and fiction in the prediction of cancer and coronary heart disease
- Styles of thought: An interface between personality and intelligence
- Van Heck
- Contextual factors in personality-disease research
- Quantitative genetics molecular genetics and personality
- Measuring state and trait depression
- Who should rule? Does personality matter?
GDPR note: We take photographs from our conferences to keep historical records of our events. We believe that maintaining and publishing this record is of legitimate interest to the association, as well as the broader community of researchers and the public at large. If you want us to remove a photograph that depicts you, or you request the same on behalf of a deceased person, please contact the secretary.