ECP2 | 1984, May 16-19 | Bielefeld, Germany
- Alois Angleitner (University of Bielefeld, Germany)
- Hans Thomae (Bonn University, Germany)
- Response hierarchies to difficult areas of life-stress: A contribution to the person-situation issue
- Hans Jürgen Eysenck (King’s College London, Great Britain)
- Is there a paradigm on personality?
- Pierre L. Roubertoux (Paris Descartes University, France)
- Genetic analysis of individual differences in personality
- Janusz Reykowski (Warsaw University, Poland)
- On the structure and development of evaluating systems of individuals
- None (EAPP was only established at the end of the conference)
GDPR note: We take photographs from our conferences to keep historical records of our events. We believe that maintaining and publishing this record is of legitimate interest to the association, as well as the broader community of researchers and the public at large. If you want us to remove a photograph that depicts you, or you request the same on behalf of a deceased person, please contact the secretary.