Personality Science is about to launch and will soon be open for your submissions. Until then, please check out the official journal website (https://ps.psychopen.eu/index.php/ps) and follow the journal on Twitter (@PersSciJrnl) for more information, news, and updates. The journal website contains all information on the scope, vision, standards, guidelines, and submission criteria of the journal. In a few weeks, we will open up the submission portal so that papers can be submitted. We are currently still testing and optimizing the submission portal and paper management system.
Personality Science is the second official journal of the European Association of Personality Psychology, published under the PsychOpen GOLD program of the Leibniz Institute for Psychology Information. The journal is dedicated to a multidisciplinary perspective on personality and individual differences by promoting the expansion, topical breadth, and diversity of personality science as a field. The journal seeks to publish theoretical, methodological, and empirical papers that will have broad impact and make important contributions to the field. It also sets out to pioneer new practices to ensure rigorous, open, and reproducible science as well as fair and transparent reviewing and editing processes.
- Free publishing: No article processing charges for authors
- Online-only: Papers are published (as PDFs) online only (no print option available)
- Open access (OA): All papers and content is freely accessible to everyone
- European Association of Personality Psychology (EAPP)
- PsychOpen GOLD, operated by Leibniz Institute for Psychology Information (ZPID)
- Editor-in-Chief & Managing Editor: John F. Rauthmann
- Senior Consultant Editors: Mitja D. Back, Verónica Benet-Martínez, Samuel D. Gosling
- Methodological Consultant Editors: Daniel Lakens, Daniel Leising, Felix Schönbrodt
- Associate Editors: Anna Baumert, Ryan Hong, Martina Hřebíčková, Lauren Human, Claudio Hutz, Markus Jokela, Sumaya Laher, Carolyn MacCann, Atsushi Oshio, Marco Perugini, Ryne Sherman, Michelle Yik